2. Have you ever experienced outside heat over 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celcius)?
3. When and where was the coldest temperature you have ever experienced?
4. Is your household prepared for a possible power outage of two to seven days?
5. Do you have a go bag?
1. I have. We went through Hurricane Charley in Florida. The eye passed over the hotel we were staying in. It was quite exciting.
2. Yeah, that's practically all of July in the Central Valley. We had 42 consecutive days over 100 this summer.
3. Gosh, I'm thinking Vermont when I was growing up, but I couldn't say for certain.
4. Not really. the most we've had to deal with has been eight hours.
5. We do. Both for us and the cats.