1.“Autumn” or “Fall? - Autumn for me, please.
2. Pumpkin Carving or Apple Picking? - Pumpkin carving.
3. Halloween or Thanksgiving? Halloween, although Thanksgiving is fun, too.
4. Cashmere or Flannel? - Flannel.
5. Cool and Crisp or Warm and Foggy? - Cool and crisp.
6. Yankee Candles or Roaring Fireplace? - Roaring fireplace - no question.
7. Scarves or Berets? - scarves.
8. Cinnamon or Nutmeg? - cinnamon. I'm not a fan of nutmeg.
9. Reading a Book or Watching a Movie? Depends, is it a great old horror movie?
10. Halloweentown or Nightmare Before Christmas? Nightmare before Christmas, no question.
11. Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider? - Hot chocolate.
12. Wool Socks or Slippers? Wool socks.
13. Trick or Treat? Treat.
14. Marshmallows or Whipped Cream? Whipped Cream.
15. Jack or Sally? Jack.
16. Goosebumps or Are You Afraid of the Dark? Neither.
17. Plaid or Neutrals? Plaid.
18. Coffee or Tea? Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon.
19. Studyblr or Halloween Blog? I don't really know what these are.
20. Red or Gold? Red.
21. Blankets or Pillows? Blankets.
22. Cabins or Cottages? Cabins.
23. Scary or Spooky? Spooky - I don't like being scared.
24. Sweaters or Boots? Sweaters. I don't own a pair of boots.
25. Caramel Apples or Candy Apples? Mmmm, this one is hard because I love them both.
26. Hay Rides or Leaf Peeking Leaf peeking - it's less itchy.