2. What are your five best talents?
3. What do you wish most people knew about you, and why?
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far, and why does it mean so much to you?
5. If you could achieve anything in your life, what would it be?
1. When our GD told me that she wanted to go up to be just like me. Of course, she was six at the time and she hasn't. And I couldn't be more proud of her.
2. I can: write, draw, cook, design a theatrical set, and apparently am the only one at work capable of figuring out the copier...
3. Not much of anything. Despite being a Leo, I prefer to stay backstage, as it were.
4. We have a smart, talented and gracious son, who is a good decent man and that's enough for me.
5. I've acheived everything I want. I like my job, I have great friends, I'm married to a wonderful guy and we are very comfortable. What else is there to achieve?