2. Are you still into fandomy things? (Creating or consuming fanfic, fanvids, etc.)
3. Even if you're not doing fandom, what are your ships these days?
5. Any major life things happening in the past couple of years?
6. Do you still post on LJ? (I'm going to set up notifications for those of you who answer in the affirmative so I get reminders to come and look at what you're up to!)
7. GIF ME.
8. What are you reading these days?
9. Show me a picture!
10. What's your current anthem? (Or band/singer, whatever.)
11. What's the last movie you watched (that's worth talking abouts)?
1 Shows? Gads, not much anymore. I still watch NCIS when I remember it’s on. Usually we just watch DVDs or something of that sort.
2 Oh, very much so. Still very much into writing fanfic and Man from UNCLE. After almost 40 years, though, why spoil a good thing?
3 Napoleon and Illya. Never changes.
5 Tons. Lots of travel, dealing with thoughts of retirement, raising kittens, getting friends well.
6 Yup. I’m currently ranked 28 and have nearly 203,000 posts under my belt
8 Just finished “The Skeleton Paints a Picture” by Leigh Perry
10 Um, not sure. I still like Big Band. Boy, I'm old...
11 The last movie I watched was Transylvania 3 and I enjoyed it. I sort of watched Mamma Mia 2 over TBG’s shoulder yesterday on the plane.