1. Have you seen any holiday commercials yet?
2. Will you or have you ever participated in Black Friday?
3. Do you love or despise holiday leftovers?
4. Have you seen any (non-commercial, i.e. store) holiday lights yet?
5. Have you been good to Santa’s way of thinking?
1. Gobs of them, especially overseas. I found one station that pretty much just ran toy commercials. Oh, boy... For some reason, I am really excited about the holidays this year, but not quite yet.
2. No, I think for some, it's a tradition that they really enjoy, but me, not so much. I do a big part of my shopping on line anyhow. Now, the day after Christmas will find me picking up stuff for the next year. :D
3. Half and half. I'm not a huge turkey fan, so a little goes a long way with me. However, hot turkey and stuffing sandwiches the next day are a total win for me.
4. Yup, when we drove home from the airport I saw a few. So not ready for that yet, either, although I do love them.
5. Heaven knows I've tried... that has to count for something. :D