1, What is your favorite food?
2, What is your favorite food preparation method?
3, What is your favorite cuisine or style of cooking?
4, Do you have any dietary restrictions and if so what are they?
5, If you could introduce the whole world to one ingredient to improve their culinary experience, what would that be and why?
1. I have far too many favorite foods to pick just one. It all depends upon my mood at that moment. Can't go too far wrong with pasta, though.
2. Probably stir frying. I do a lot of that.
3. Again, it varies. Asian, Italian, French, Mexican, and so it goes. It all depend upon the day of the week and my mood.
4. I can't eat clams and I don't care for peanut butter, but that's it.
5. No idea. Maybe3 sweet soy sauce just because it's so tasty and has less salt that regular 'low-sodium' soy sauce.