1. Do you enjoy receiving books as holiday or birthday gifts?
2. What book are you reading (or, what is the last book you read)?
3. Are you enjoying (or, did you enjoy) that book? Why or why not?
4. About how many books do you read in an average year?
5. What are some of the books on your to-read pile (or list)?
1. I have always enjoyed getting books as gifts. They always fit and you can use them right away.
2. I'm reading Dance like Everyone is Watching and it's great fun.
3. Yes, it's silly and reminds us just how awkward being 17 is.
4. Golly, a lot depends upon what sort of vacation we take as that's when I do my most reading. I think at least a couple of hundred.
5. The Skeleton Makes a Friend is honestly the only one I remember at the moment.