1. Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas – which one do you use?
2. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater?
3. Do you celebrate the Winter Solstice?
4. Now that you are ‘in the know,’ what would you leave out for St. Nick on the 24th?
5. Tired of the snow and icky weather yet? For those fortunate folks in the other hemisphere, are you tired of the humidity and hot weather?
1. Merry Christmas. I'm sorry, but until Blessed Solstice becomes the common greeting, I'll stick with it.
2. Yes. I received one as a gift last year. It lights up and flashes...
3. You bet your William Tell Overture I do. My rituals are simple, my prayers are sincere and my heart is calm.
4. I think 'Santa' would be very happy with a nice bottle of OVZ (Old Vine Zinfandel) this year.
5. Well, we don't get snow or ice, but we do have fog... lots and lots of fog... That I'm already tired of.