Raise kittens practically from birth. It was quite the experience.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t make resolutions.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
no. My local friends and family are too old
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Not this year, thank the Goddess
5. What countries did you visit?
Italy, Greece, Montenegro, and saw Croatia
6. What would you like to have in 2019 that you lacked in 2018?
Less cat issues – please!!!
7. What date from 2018 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Nothing that I can remember
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Finding good homes for the kittens and not having to give away ours.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Letting too many issues get the best of me.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had a URI that was a dog to get rid of and this ear thing, but that’s it.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration this year?
Barb’s. She’s found her happy again.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Trump, need I say more.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Cat food. Always cat food.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going on vacation. Seeing Mamma Mia with the Rives.
16. What song will always remind you of 2017?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Never thinner, I fear
iii. richer or poorer? Overall richer, me personally, poorer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Spending time on the computer.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas Eve with TBG and Barb, going out for Chinese food and then looking at lights.
Christmas Day we opened gifts, napped and then had Joan over for dinner.
21. How will you be spending New Year’s?
Chinese food with the Brittos, as always.
22. Did you fall in love in 2018?
Yup, five times over…
23. How many one-night stands?
Me? I never had them when I could remember what they were.
24. What was your favorite TV program(s)?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. Hate is draining
26. What was the best book you read?
No idea. I’m rubbish with names and I give them away afterwards.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
One year closer to retirement
29. What did you want and not get?
That would be a waste of time
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Hotel Transylvania 3
31. What did you do on your birthday?
We drove up to the bunkhouse with our friends, put stuff away, I’d already made dinner, but they heated it up for me and did all the cleanup. That was nice.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
having Trump impeached.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2018?
Cotton and comfortable
34. What kept you sane?
LJ, my friends, not so much the cats…
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Same as always David McCallum, David Tennant, Patrick Stewart
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Trump and his idiot wall
37. Who did you miss?
Linda and my mum.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Oh, pondhopperamethyst_witch, dimity_blue, plant_lady60, thespian15 and so many more!