2. Is there a piece of jewelry that you wear daily? Describe.
3. What is the most costly piece of jewelry you own?
4. What piece of jewelry would you secretly (or not so secretly) love to own, but do not? Why don't you?
5. Is there a piece of jewelry you once owned but no longer own? What happened to it?
1. Not really. I like my Eye of Horus and my ankh, but jewelry isn't really high on my list of favorite things.
2. Nope. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore because of my arthritis. It's a two piece set, sapphire surrounded by diamonds for engagement ring, a simply band for the wedding ring.
3. I have a sapphire ring with diamonds that we bought in Bangkok and also a 24 karat gold bracelet of hand crafted reef fish. Both are in the safety deposit box at the bank.
4. I don't lust after jewelry. I rarely wear it, so it's no big deal to me.
5. Another sapphire and diamond ring. I'm hoping it's just stuck somewhere and not lost.