These questions were written by Dreamwidth user Archersangel.
1. What size (twin, full, etc.) is your bed?
2. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3. Do you have a weighted blanket? If so, does it help you?
4. Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?
5. Do you have to have the TV on to go to sleep?
1. We have a four post platform queen size bed. It was designed to be a water bed, but we had it fitted with a regular mattress. I loved it the first time I saw it and still do. TBG's parents gave it and the matching dresser to us as a weeding gift 39 years ago. I'll never swap unless space forces me to.
2. Technically two, but Jenny sleeps on one and I get the other one.
3. No, I have cats. That's weighted enough.
4. No, just five cats and one husband.
5. Never. I don't even like music when I'm trying to sleep. Now, nature CDs with rain or waves is fine.