1. Do you make up a dinner plan for the coming week?
2. Do you make up a grocery shopping list and stick to it when shopping?
3. What is one thing that you always buy, but never write down on a list?
4. Is there anything that you always think you are out of and come home with it to discover you already have a year’s supply on hand?
5. Do you get your groceries delivered?
1. Yes, it's something TBG and I have done for years (and I have the old menus to prove it). It's nice to be able to hold onto old recipes that have worked in the past and know which cookbook to find them in.
2. Yes and no. I always get what's on the list, but there usually a few visits from the shopping cart fairy before I get out of the store.
3. Milk. I always need milk.
4. White vinegar and mayo. I ran out each item once... let's just say, I will never run out of them again.
5. I'd like to, but I tend to buy store brands and comparative shop. We are pretty picky about produce, too.