2. Have you ever interacted with the police?
3. Do you like being alone?
4. Who would you share your passwords with?
5. What are you grateful for today?
Copy and paste to your own journal
1. I think that we are. Everyone seems to be preoccupied with chattering away into phones, but they never seems as if they are listening to anyone.
2.I am assuming that means in a positive sense and not as a criminal. Yes, I have. We have often had police called out at work for supposed burglaries, and even a couple of time when we were broken into. It’s always been a positive and comforting situation. I appreciate that there are people who can do that job because I couldn't.
3. I don't mind being alone and I crave my 'me' time, but a steady diet of it, like anything, would become old hat and not as cherished.
4.My personal passwords just my husband. Work passwords are documented down by our System Administrator and filed away.
5. That it’s the start of my weekend and I have a husband who loves me and is as crazy for Ghibli as I am. and that there are currently no sick cats in the house.