1. Have you ever made corned beef and cabbage?
2. Will you be tipping back a decent pint of Guinness this weekend?
3. Do you own an Irish wool sweater?
4. Have you ever ‘met’ the Tart with a cart (i.e. have you been to Dublin)?
5. Do you know what tractors, submarines and ejector seat all have in common?
1. I have not and don't willing go out of my way to eat it either. It's odd because I like cabbage and corned beef hash is okay.
2. I won't as I'm not a beer drinker. I'll lift a glass on Sunday in a salute to all things Irish instead.
3. Alas, I used to wear them all the back East and in Nevada, but it's too warm here, so they were eventually given to Goodwill. Heavy sigh...
4. I have. It's a lovely city and our tour guide was quick to point Molly out to us.
5. I do, but only because I made up this Friday five, so I'm not saying.