1. What made you smile this week?
2. What ingredients make a perfect Saturday?
3. What is the best thing you ever had for dessert? Share the memory or the recipe.
4. What is your favorite memory of your mom, or your favorite thing about being a mom?
5. What are your plans for the summer (or winter, for those in the southern hemisphere)?
1. Oh, gosh so many things this week. Selling the first ticket for Speakeasy, playing with the kitties, TBG, Sparky, and the list goes on.
2. Getting out of the house early and finishing all our running around be ten. Having the afternoon to myself and not having to do anything that I don't feel like doing.
3. The Swiss Roll recipe that I got from a_boleyn. It was very tasty and has not disappointed me yet. The rives thought it was heavenly.
4. Watching her walk in the surf on the Big Island. She was so happy to be there.
5. Getting through it with as little stress as possible.