2. Have you ever painted a room?
3. Have you ever put in a new floor in a house?
4. Have you ever worked with wallpaper?
5. Have you ever chosen new colors for your flat or house?
1. I've never really lived in a house, although we did rebuild an old broken down place when I was in high school. My mum and I did most of the physical labor and my dad advised us along the way. His physical health was bad, but his mind was still capable. It was because of this that I learned how to plumb, wiring, tile and lay flooring. Years later, these would come back to my advantage in set construction.
2. I have. Because of the length of our current rental, management has permitted me to repaint. They provided the paint and I took it from there.
3. I learned how to put in linoleum and carpeting back home. On various sets, I've learned how to do wood flooring and other treatments. Nothing long term, of course.
4. *shudder* Oh, yeah... enough said...
5. Not really. I mean, Mum picked the colors for our place and the rest of our places have been rentals. It's probably just as well.