Anais posted -
1. Do you think you are treated differently because you are a man or woman?
2. Do men or women have it easier in our culture? Why do you think so?
3. Do you think girls are raised differently from boys? If so, in what ways?
4. Do you think women should take men's last names when they marry? Why or why not?
5. Do you think a woman will be President of the United States in the near future?
1. Of course men and women are treated differently. I can't see my way clear to a time when that won't be the issue.
2. This is an unfair question because it is based upon bias and personal experience. Men have an easier time getting into many career tracks, promotions, advances, but they also have tremendous burdens placed upon them as well. I honestly don't think either sex has it easier than the other, just different aspects.
3. Please see Ques. 1
4. If they want to. I think men should also be able to take women's last names if they want.
5. I hope so, but I don't think it will be this time around.