1. What could you do for an hour or so today that you would really enjoy doing?
2. What could you do for an hour today that might improve your life in the future?
3. What could you do for an hour today that could strengthen or improve a skill you would like to be able to rely on?
4. What could you do for an hour today that would make your living space more pleasant to live in?
5. What could you do for an hour today that would improve your relationships with loved ones?
I'm sort of struggling with these today... I feel like it's a positive thinking seminar or something...
1. Probably quilting or writing.
2. Not much of anything work related as it's my day off and I gave up trying to earn a living from writing. I'm afraid that if I started quilting for money, it would take the fun out of it.
3. Um, I'm pretty much past need to develop a skill to rely upon. It doesn't mean that I've stopped learning, but to rely upon something to me means establishing a career or a relationship, both of which I have.
4. I cleaned the house and that took about an hour.
5. I would like to think that my relationships with my loved ones are on pretty steady ground as it is. My husband is still my best friend and we spend just about ever possible minute together. We talk about every and anything, same with The Boy.