1. Did you marry your high school sweetheart? Nope. I graduated in May and didn’t meet TBG until February the next year.
2. Type of car. None didn’t get my Impala until the following year.
3. What kind of job? I worked in the English Resource lab and the library
4. Where did you live? Berlin, Vermont
5. Were you popular? I was a tech head (drama) and had a nice group of friends, but that was it.
6. Were you in choir/band? Still can’t play an instrument
7. Ever get suspended? Not on your nelly.
8. If you could, would you go back? I don’t think so. It was fun, but it’s in the past.
9. Still talk to the person that you went to prom with? We didn’t have proms at my school or even dances.
10. Did you skip school? Not so much my second high school (we moved the end of my sophomore year). I loved my classes and teachers.
11. Go to all the football games? A world of no.
12. Favorite subject? I liked writing and English
13. Do you still have your yearbook? I do.
14. Did you follow the "original" career path? I didn’t have one when I gradutated
15. Do you still have your senior ring? I didn’t get one because my father said I’d only lose it.
16. Favorite Teacher? Probably Mr. Rowley. He started me writing.
17. What was your style? I had a style? I wore jeans and tee shirts. Still do.
18. Favorite Shoes? Tennis shoes, same as now.
19. Favorite thing for lunch? I didn’t eat lunch at school. I’d save my lunch money for Christmas gifts and eat when I got home at two.
20. Favorite band? Well, he’s not a band, but Elvis.
21. High school hair?. Long straight, dark brown.
22. How old when you graduated? 16. It sort of put me out of step with others.