2. What is your favorite kind of weather? Why?
3. If you had $100,000, how would you spend it?
4. Did you ever meet a famous person?
5. Were you ever in a helicopter, limousine, racecar, hot-air balloon, submarine, horse-drawn carriage?
1. The best book I've ever read is always the one I'm currently reading. I don't tend to look at books that way. Rather, what book would I first recommend to someone, but then and again, that would depend upon whether or not they like fiction or non fiction and the subgroups beneath those.
2. I like mild sunny days, low humidity with a nice tradewind blowing and being on vacation. I don't think I have to go into why...
3. I wouldn't spend it. I'd call up our financial advisor and ask his advice in investing it in some nice safe bonds. I'd rather do that now and have the money when I need it later on. The last thing I need in life right now is more stuff.
4. Being in the theatre for over 30 years, yes I have met many famous people, including Maggie Thatcher, Barbara Bush, Leonard Nimoy, Bill Shatner (and the rest of the ST group), Robert Heinlein, David McCallum, Steve Jobs, Bill Cosby (:O), Jonathan Frid, not to mention singers and bands, etc.
5. I have not been in a submarine, unless you count Disneyland, or a racecar. I have been in all the others.