And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
My Favorite Things
1. Do you prefer mittens to gloves.
2. What is your favorite outfit to wear to a sort of fancy outing?
3. Do you get excited when the mailman delivers the mail and you find an unexpected letter or package?
4. Do you like German food?
5. Do you own any copper?
1. I can't remember the last time I owned mittens. As a kid, gloves made my fingers cold, but trying to do anything with mittens is nearly impossible (unless you are building a snow man or sledding).
2. I have a long black dress that fits me reasonably well and it's comfortable. With a shawl, it works from just about every function, except summer dinner parties.
3. Not so much these days because we had a PO Box and get sent an e mail telling us what's in it, but when I was a kid, mail delivery was like Christmas, especially if I was waiting for a fanzine! :D
4. I do, very much. I don't think I've had any German food so far that I haven't loved.
5. Used to have a copper pan that would overbalance and fall to the floor (not fun) and a copper colander that was more hassle to use than not. No copper for me, not anymore...