1. How much slang do you use?
2. What are your favorite words?
3. How much do you curse?
4. What makes a great conversation?
5. How often do you have "deep discussions?"
1. Depends upon the situation. I will use theatre slang at work because that's what everyone talks. I use fannish slang when I'm talking to my guy or like minded friends. There's cooking slang and travel slang, so yeah I use it.
2. Favorite words? I'm not sure if this is in general or favorite slang words. I'm guessing probably the first. Trying to pick a favorite word is like trying to pick your favorite kid. And favorite doesn't always equate to frequency. It's better to use a word correctly than a lot simply because you like it. I am fond of discombobulate.
3. Too much, I'm afraid.
4. Depends upon the people and the situation really. The great conversation I might have at work would bore somewhere else.
5. Not as often as when I was younger and having deep discussions seemed very important.