This week's questions are brought to you courtesy of brutti_ma_buoni, the letter F, and the number 5...
How do you feel about cooking?
How often do you cook a meal (from mostly fresh ingredients, not something ready-assembled that you just heat)?
How many people do you usually cook for, when you cook?
Do you have a favourite recipe book or chef?
Kitchen tools: use the fewest possible or gadgets are your friend?
1. I love it and I'm pretty good at it. I've gone through the culinary program at my local college (just for fun).
2. Every morning and every night, except our standing Friday date night. Lunch is a warm up tray(leftovers) for TBG and I have a Weight Watchers entry.
3. There's just my hubby and me, but I cook for four and freezer what we don't eat. Those become my hubby's lunches.
4. I do. I love Nick Stellino and his Mediterranean Flavors cookbook is my favorite of his.
5. I love kichten utensils, but they need to multi-task if they are going to stay. I dont have room for anything that only does one thing.. except for my fire extinguisher.