1. Have you ever been in or caused a car accident?
2. Have you ever had a happy accident?
3. Have you ever done anything ‘accidently on purpose’ and regretted it?
4. Do you think the kitchen or the bathroom in your house has seen more accidents?
5. Do you believe nothing happens by accident but rather by destiny?
1. I haven't caused any, but I've been in several. None of them were really bad, happily and I've never been hurt in one.
2. My happy accident was taking Drama 101 and getting sucked back into theatre in 93. :D
3. I did. I told our friends that my back was bad simply because I didn't want to stay at their house warming party. That was the last time I've spoken with them and it makes me feel bad when I think about it.
4. Definitely the kitchen! Until I get hot surfaces and knives in the bathroom, I suspect that's how it will stay, too.
5. A good argument could be made for both, as well as making a case for free will.
Now it's your turn...