1. May is National Salad Month. What is your favorite salad?
2. May 2 is Brothers and Sisters Day. Do you have any of those? If so, write a sentence or two about them.
3. The second week of May is National Pet Week. What will you do to celebrate?
4. Mother's Day is May 10. What are you planning to do for your mother this year?
5. Today you MAY do anything that you want to. What would you choose to do and why?
1. That's easy! Caesar Salad. It's my 'go-to' salad
2. I have a sister and two brothers, one deceased. They live together since their spouses have both passed. They get on each other's nerve and would rather be alone, but they still carry on.
3. I will love my cats, and cater to their every whim in an attempt to make their life wonderful and perfect and, wait, that's what I do every day...
4. My mother has been dead for 20 years and my mother-in-law for 19. It is just another day for me.
5. I'd like to go out to a nice restaurant with my friends, but I don't think that's going to be happening any time soon. Best I can do is take away and sitting in the back yard.