1. What's the most cluttered spot in your home?
2. What's your method for decluttering?
3. What are your favorite cleaning products?
4. What helps get you motivated to clean up?
5. What's the most organized spot in your home?
1. Probably the closet under the stairs. That's where we store empty Xerox boxes, my fabric, the vacuum the rug cleaner, pee mats, wrapping paper, pictures, bags, well, you get the idea...
2. I pull stuff out and if I haven't used or worn it in over a year, I toss it. Then TBG brings it back from the trash and puts it back... sigh
3. Probably Pinesol, Simple Green and cleanser (and elbow grease).
4. I've always been a cleaner. I put myself through college as a maid. it's hard but honest work. That turned me into the cleaner that my mum had been, although I'm not as rabid about it as she was (she cleaned the house from top to bottom twice a week. My goal is twice a month).
5. Hands down, the kitchen.