1. What is your favorite thing to drink on a hot day?
2. What superstitions do you have?
3. What is your favorite pen to write with and why?
4. What books have you read or been reading during the Pandemic?
5. MTV has decided to resurrect playing music videos and they've decided to give you a two-hour
space to program your favorite music on air. What do you air?
1. The same thing I always drink - water, unless it's dinner time and then I'll also have some wine.
2. I 'touch wood' a lot.
3. Don't really have one. As long as it has ink in it and works, it's all right with me.
4. The Likely Resolutions of Oliver Clock, Black Cat Crossing, The Skeleton Stuffs a Stocking, Haunting Charlie Bewitched and Betrothed, and Witchnapped in Westerham.
5. I'd probably go with Oingo Boingo, and any big band videos they have lying around. I think my time would be very brief...