2. Have you ever forgotten an important date or event?
3. Do you become impatient when you have to wait in a long line?
4. Do you want to accomplish many things in your life or do you want to take it easy?
5. Do you know someone who is always busy?
1. About twenty minutes. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I see patience as being able to wait a reasonable time (that varies from person to person, of course) for something that is directly out of your control (like an appointment or a phone call, etc.) while procrastination is putting something off because you simply don't want to deal with it and is usually totally within your control.
2. Not like my hubby's birthday or our anniversary, but I've missed random stuff like holidays that don't always appear on the same day every year.
3. Hell, I become impatient if I have to wait a short amount of time. I don't wait well, never have. Driving is really bad. Poor Sparky wanted to ride in the trunk when she was here last to get away from my impatience with other drivers.
4. I have accomplished many things in my life (multiple degrees, trailing blazing a path into non traditional roles (such as a mail room supervisor and a scene shop foreperson, I've learned to fly a hot air balloon, hobnobbed with the rich and famous, and so on) and now I'm ready to just take it easy. I wish someone would tell that to my Type A personality...
5. I'd be lying if I didn't say me. I catch myself at times and have to make myself sit down and just stop. Yet if I do for more than a few minutes, I start to feel guilty about not doing something. this is probably why I've gotten so much quilting done as of late.