The Friday Five for October 23. 2020
Soon it will be time for all the wee beasties and things that go bump in the night! While I know that Halloween isn’t ‘a thing’ around the world, let’s pretend that it does for today.
1. What treat would you hate finding in your Trick or Treat Bag?
2. What treat would you love finding in your Trick or Treat Bag?
3. If you could dress up as anything, what costume would best suit your mood at the moment?
4. Have you ever made or will you make pumpkin pie out of your Jack O’Lantern?
5. Do you sleep with your closet door open?
1. Candy corn. I have always disliked it, even as a kid.
2. Candied or caramel apple. So yummy!
3. Disgruntled House Wife, but I'm not exactly sure how that outfit would look beyond sweats and socks.
4. I have two, one that i carve and let the critters have and one I don't - that's ours. :D
5. No, it's always closed, but just because we have a cat that likes to go in and spray anything he can reach...
What about yours?
1. What treat would you hate finding in your Trick or Treat Bag?
2. What treat would you love finding in your Trick or Treat Bag?
3. If you could dress up as anything, what costume would best suit your mood at the moment?
4. Have you ever made or will you make pumpkin pie out of your Jack O’Lantern?
5. Do you sleep with your closet door open?
1. Candy corn. I have always disliked it, even as a kid.
2. Candied or caramel apple. So yummy!
3. Disgruntled House Wife, but I'm not exactly sure how that outfit would look beyond sweats and socks.
4. I have two, one that i carve and let the critters have and one I don't - that's ours. :D
5. No, it's always closed, but just because we have a cat that likes to go in and spray anything he can reach...
What about yours?