anais_pf -The Friday Five for 11 December 2020: Winter Is Coming If you are in the Southern Hemisphere, feel free to write about summer rather than winter. 1) What is your favorite thing about the winter? 2) What is your favorite winter sport? 3) What is the best winter treat? 4) What is the earliest time in the year it ever snowed where you live? 5) What is the best way to stay warm in the winter? 1. Anyone who knows me knows that there is nothing I really like about the winter, but I don't hate it as much as I used to. I'm tolerating the cold better and as long as I don't have to deal with snow, I'm happy. I like Christmas well enough, but I liked it better in Hawaii. 2. Nothing. Sorry. 3. Hot chocolate snugglers by the fireplace. 4. September 1969/70. We had five inches and a total of 104 inches that season. The next year we had 145 and 108 the year after that. I hated winter in Vermont. 5. Live someplace warm. We are still in tee shirt and shorts.