Sew what! Lots of folks these days are discovering they are crafty in ways they never imagined. 1. Are you crafty? 2. Do you own a sewing machine and what brand is it? If you don’t sew, do you own a glue gun? 3. What is the bane of your sewing/crafting existence? I mean, is it button holes, zippers, or something else? 4. When and how did you learn to sew or craft? 5. What do you consider your sewing/crafting opus or is it still a work in progress? 1. I’m not as much as I used to be. When I was very active in making props, every day was filled with something crafty or being sewn. Now it’s mostly just quilting and some occasional side stuff. 2. I do. It’s a Viking and I love how easy it is to thread. TBG adores using it. Yes, he sews and does quite well. I also own two glue guns, but I fear my small one is about ready to give up the ghost… 3. Hands down, it’s zippers. Not a fan of them at all… 4. Well, sewing was taught in Home Ec and you had to take it if you were a girl. I had a year of sewing and hated it. It wasn’t until years later that one of my Hawaiian aunties taught me how to do Hawaiian quilting and I was hooked. As for crafting, I’ve always fiddled with stuff. Sure wish the fingers let me do more… 5. My quilting opus was my raven quilt, the pattern was a gift from Ducky’s lady and I had such fun working on it. And I was pretty happy with the room screen, too. :D