And finally this before I head downstairs to start cooking.

A meme on how I met TBG

How’d you meet:
Star Base 36 – a Star Trek club

First date:
Um, we went to a con and ended up in the same bed together. I slept in my clothes and was terrified the whole night.

How long have you been together:
February 1977

Age difference:
I am six years younger

Who was interested first:
I was. I remember thinking how much I envied the girl who had him. He was so smart and good looking, I knew he had to be beating them away with a stick. All these years later, I still envy her. :D

Taller?
Definitely TBG. He’s a foot and several inches taller than me.

Who said I love you first:
Probably him. He’s the romantic.

Most impatient:
Definitely me..

Most sensitive:
We are both pretty soft hearted.

Loudest:
He is, especially on the phone.

Most stubborn:
Absolutely me. And I have the steel in my spine to prove it.

Falls asleep first:
Usually me.

Cooks better:
We both are very good cooks, but I took more classes and do it more often..

Better morning person:
Me, by a long shot.

Better driver:
Me, even though I hate it

Most Competitive:
Again, the metal in the spine – if I’d only been less competitive.

Funniest:
I’m gonna say me, but TBG has a great sense of humor and laughs a lot!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Dave Wong’s, I think.

Who is more social?
TBG loves to socialize. I don’t mind, but I’m okay not to

Who is the neat freak?
I am. I put myself through school as a maid and it has stuck.

Where was your first kiss?
On my 18th birthday in Reno at my brother’s place.

How long did it take to get serious?
We dated for three years and neither of us expected it to get serious. It just happened.

Who’s indecisive?
TBG, definitely. He hates making decisions.

Who spends more?
The only thing I buy is food and wine. TBG does all the bills, the rent, the electronic, etcs. I think it all comes out in the wash.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
Me… usually

Has more tattoos?
Zero for both of us

Who sings better?
Heh, don’t. Just don’t.

Who hogs the remote?
Not usually an issue.

Did you go to the same high school?
No. I went to high school in Vermont and he was in Nevada.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together?
Gosh, hard to say.. We’ve been to many places that seem pretty far away from home, Stockholm, Singapore, Japan, Thailand,, and so on. According to Google though, it was Paris.