Anais) wrote in thefridayfive, The Friday Five for 26 March 2021 1) What spring holiday(s) do you celebrate? 2) How do you celebrate it? 3) How was your celebration different in 2020 and/or 2021? 4) What special foods do you make or acquire for your spring holiday? 5) Is there special music for your spring holiday? 1. About the only holiday I pay attention to these days is Cinco De Mayo Day and mostly because it’s hard to avoid here. We aren’t Christian, so there’s not Easter celebration, not Irish, so no St. Patrick’s Day. It’s pretty quiet for us. 2. Traditionally we would have had a celebration at the theatre (employees and their families) and everyone would bring their favorite Mexican dish and lots of stories. The last year was a non-starter and I’m not a theatre employee anymore. 3. I will miss it this year. Perhaps a small one for our friends. 4. I liked to do Albondigas soup for the party and TBG made guacamole. 5. Lots of mariachi music. How can you not be happy? What about you?