The six word challenge
It's time to post your masterpieces for the week.
The words:
Bush
Drum
Punch
Introduction
Species
Fit
Sapphire stared at her partner, confused. “Steel, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” Steel scratched his cheek. “I’m waiting for our introduction. You know, blah, blah, Sapphire and Steel had been assigned.”
“What are you talking about?” She studied him. “Perhaps that punch to your head…”
“Don’t beat around the bush, I know you’ve heard it, too. Only fitting considering the species we are dealing with.”
With her heart pounding like a drum, Sapphire took a deep breath. “I thought I was going crazy.”
“No, not crazy, just well represented. Who better deserves an introduction than us?”
She smiled. “You’re right! Mr. Announcer?”
The words:
Bush
Drum
Punch
Introduction
Species
Fit
Sapphire stared at her partner, confused. “Steel, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.” Steel scratched his cheek. “I’m waiting for our introduction. You know, blah, blah, Sapphire and Steel had been assigned.”
“What are you talking about?” She studied him. “Perhaps that punch to your head…”
“Don’t beat around the bush, I know you’ve heard it, too. Only fitting considering the species we are dealing with.”
With her heart pounding like a drum, Sapphire took a deep breath. “I thought I was going crazy.”
“No, not crazy, just well represented. Who better deserves an introduction than us?”
She smiled. “You’re right! Mr. Announcer?”