2) What's the most interesting small town within driving distance?
3) What's the coolest tourist attraction in your city?
4) What was your favorite road trip you took as a kid?
5) How often do you feel like you've got to get away?
1. In the last 12 months? Not very far, that’s for sure. I guess the foothills. That’s about 90 minutes away.
2. For me, I prefer Jackson or Sutter Creek. Tons of wineries, historical sites and shopping, but that might not be everyone’s cup of tea.
3. Um, to my knowledge, we didn’t really have anything. I mean, there’s the Haggin Museum, the Children’s Museum, We are a farming community. That’s about it.
4. Every summer we drove to Lasing Michigan to see my aunties. I hated it, but I did like that we would stop at Niagara Falls either coming or going. That was about it. It made me really dislike car trips.
5. Normally about every six months works for me. A lot is going to depend upon how quickly things settle down, if they ever do. At least there’s always the foothills and the coast.