These questions were written by miss_s_b on DreamWidth.org.
1) What is your favorite food?
2) What is your favorite food preparation method?
3) What is your favorite cuisine or style of cooking?
4) Do you have any dietary restrictions and if so what are they?
5) If you could introduce the whole world to one ingredient to improve their culinary experience, what would that be and why?
1. That’s sort of like asking a mother her favorite child. There is very little that I would turn my nose up at (Friday’s WWTT posts are an exception). I much prefer a variety than a steady diet of just one thing. Point me to a menu and I’m likely to pick a starch first and the protein second, though. You can’t go wrong with nice crunchy golden brown French fries, though.
2. Again, that’s tough. Easier to ask my least favorite (baking). I usually sauté or stir fry at least once a day.
3. Asian, no, Mexican, no, Italian… no… wait… French… I love them all and each comes with their own challenges and rewards.
4. I can’t eat clams. That’s about it.
5. Someone has already introduced salt and pepper, all the herbs and spices. I’m not really sure what ingredient I could introduce to everyone that would and could improve their experience because everyone’s taste is different and unique. What is heaven to some is hell to others.