Today we slept in a bit as M had to fly to God’s Country. It gave us some wiggle room nd then R & W came over to join us at the hotel for breakfast. The hotel is nearly empty, so we didn’t have to wait too long for service (usually these guys are pretty slow). We ate out on the patio and had the place to ourselves. After that, we retired to the room, changed into our swim suits and headed for the lazy river. It was fun to just float around. W & TBG took off and R & I had a chance to just visit and take it easy. Even so, after six trips around the whole of the river and I was seriously starting to drag. We got into the hot tub for a few minutes (I only soaked my legs). Then it was back up to the room for showers all around and snacks. We headed back to our friend’s place and W made a delicious laub and we, as a whole, decided we had all earned a nice nap. Woke to a massive roll of thunder and watched the rain come down for a bit. It really cooled the place off. How are we keeping up the pace?!? Before heading back to their place for dinner prep (we were making Shrimp Scampi and Lemon Delicious), we picked u p a couple of items and we were off to cook. W was a huge help. She and TBG did all my prep, so I just had to cook. It was probably the easiest meal I’d made in months. We broke open the bottle of Shromsburg champagne that we had brought and toasted our health and our friendship (as well as the memory of Meanie). Afterwards, it was off to the couches while the Lemon Delicious baked. We watched an episode of Horatio Hornblower and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I would not mind watching another episode. Got back to the room and insomnia decided to settle down beside me. Blah, not what I wanted. I didn’t get to sleep until after midnight. Thank the stars we are on vacation. And now some random photos... Three curries (yellow, massaman, and penang) Jiji and Fred take their rightful place The Lazy River swimming pool Laub. It tasted fabulous!