Our last day in Orlando saw me indulging in one of my favorite activities – writing. TBG went over to the house to hang with M, but he ended up working, so TBG watched a movie with W and then came and got me. I got a good start on my Slippery When Wet fic and another piece. I also took the time to pack and get ready to head out. TBG called and then came to pick me up. We went over to Publix to pick up stuff for dinner and then the four of us went out for some sushi (R had gone back to work and couldn’t get away). It wasn’t bad, but not as good as ours at home. We dropped them off and headed back to the room. We talked about what needed to happen for the trip home and how the day would be likely to play out. Dinner was easy – fried chicken and mashed potatoes. W made a fresh blueberry sauce and we drizzled that over ice cream for dessert. Afterwards, we watched a benefit concert for an island devastated by a volcano (my brain is mush now, sorry). After that, we made our tearful goodbyes and headed back to the hotel for the last time. Our flight was leaving at 12:30 and we ended up getting to the airport at about 9:45. Check in was a breeze and we were at our gate before we knew it. We ended up with about a 90 minute wait, much too long for TBG, who walked and paced until boarding. The flight wasn’t very full, so we boarded quickly and headed out, arriving in Denver nearly an hour early. That was good because we came in in Terminal C and needed to be in B. I was a bit puckish because I didn’t have any appetite for lunch on the plane (another chicken sandwich – I ate about half and gave the rest to TBG). He went to search for something and came back with ice cream. Nothing says happiness quite like a dish of rocky road. I went to wash my hands and when I got back, they were pre-boarding (again early). We ended up leaving 15 minutes ahead of schedule with a full check in and got into Sacramento 35 ahead of schedule. I called Ash and happily he’d seen that the flight was early and was waiting for us. Even better, all three bags were first off the plane. In fact, we were halfway home by the time the plane was supposed to have landed. Yes! It was good to get back and see the cats. The place was stale smelling, so I opened up some windows and let it air out upstairs. We said our hellos to the cats and let everyone know we made it home. Titan was especially happy to see us and followed me around, lodging complaints the whole time. By now, it was about 10:30 EST, so we ducked out for some Mexican food. It was nice to be in familiar surroundings again and I was delighted that Arroyo’s had opened for inside service. It had been doing only take out since March of last year. Got home and couldn’t sleep. My legs were cramping something terrible and my allergies let me know just how much they missed me (funny, I didn’t miss them at all). I think I finally got to sleep about midnight and slept until three a.m. Ugh… I am hoping there will be a nap in my very near future. Still, it’s nice to be home and it’s nice to have had a chance to see our friends and having some fun. Thanks for coming along with me! The view from our room The lobby - look how quiet it is in the middle of the day The fountain This little guy was flirting with me Plumerias! This is Jack This is Akimi (we never got a shot of Boots)