So how did everyone do this week? I thought the words were pretty easy. Heck, you could use them all in one sentence, but I preferred: The words: Strap Sandwich Test Object Cooperate Drive Gru grunted as he was sandwiched between Lucy and too many minions. “Kevin, a little cooperation. Move over.” “Ka pudum't.” He said to Bob. “Tee pik.” Bob stared with teary eyes. “Yehtux pik” “I’ll go.” Lucy struggled to find her seat belt strap. “Dear, this test drive to see if this car is you.” “Oh, it’s not.” “How can you tell? You haven’t even started it yet.” “Gru, it looks like a banana. Minion, yes, Lucy, no.” “Awww,” came a disappointed chorus “You said, no lemons. You said nothing about bananas.” “All right, but I’m not parking it out front.” Ka pudum't – I can’t tee pik – Shift it yehtux pik – forget it. What about you?