These questions were written by mesotablar on dreamwidth.
1. What are your top 5 favorite foods?
2. Is there something similar between them?
3. Can you cook them yourself?
4. Pick one, and tell us why it is so special.
5. Have you eaten your recommended servings of 2 fruit and 5 vegetables today?
1 My top favorite foods vary from day to day and with my mood. I like potatoes, pasta, chicken, vegetables and fruits. Trying to name my top five dishes would be equally hard, but let’s go with Chicken Parmesan, Curry (with various proteins), Sausage with zucchini, peppers and onions, Hoisin Beef and chicken stew.
2. Not really, except that I would eat any of them in a heartbeat and that they are easy to prepare.
3. Of course, probably in my sleep.
4. Hoisin Beef was first made for me when I was dating TBG. His dad was a great cook and I always looked forward to knowing I was getting a yummy dish. His Hoisin Beef was incredible and as a wedding gift, he gave us a copy of the cookbook he got the recipe from. Forty two years later, I still have to book.
5. Not yet, but it’s only six a.m. I’ve only had coffee so far. By the end of the day, I will have had both. We have a fruit salad (bananas, oranges, melon, blueberries, nectarines, pear, and kiwi fruit this week) for breakfast and a green salad (lettuce, carrots, avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and often some sort of pickled vegetable) with lunch and fruit for dessert. Dinner will feature at least one vegetable, along with the starch and protein.