This week's six word challenge!
The words:
Mistreat
Butterfly
Develop
Demonstrate
Confuse
Presentation
My efforts:
“Do not confuse my calm demeanor for complacency,” Illya told his class. “I will be demonstrating the proper use of explosives. Do it right and it will be as harmless as a butterfly. Mistreat any of the components, well, perhaps UNCLE isn’t for you.”
He picked up a device, twisted a dial and tossed it to the nearest student. “There you go. Disarm it. I’ll be observing from the corridor.” With that, he left.
Napoleon watched Illya’s presentation with amusement. He wondered just how many agents would graduate from the class and how many would develop a severe twitch.
How about you?
Mistreat
Butterfly
Develop
Demonstrate
Confuse
Presentation
My efforts:
“Do not confuse my calm demeanor for complacency,” Illya told his class. “I will be demonstrating the proper use of explosives. Do it right and it will be as harmless as a butterfly. Mistreat any of the components, well, perhaps UNCLE isn’t for you.”
He picked up a device, twisted a dial and tossed it to the nearest student. “There you go. Disarm it. I’ll be observing from the corridor.” With that, he left.
Napoleon watched Illya’s presentation with amusement. He wondered just how many agents would graduate from the class and how many would develop a severe twitch.
How about you?