The Friday Five on Sunday/ Just wondering

Spacefem posted: There's a "National Read in the Bathtub Day" coming up next week, of all occasions...

1. Read any good books lately

2. Taken any good baths lately?

3. Do you read paper books, or do you prefer another format?

4. Where's the most comfortable place in your home?

5. What's the most relaxing sound you can put on?


1. I'm currently reading The Cat in Ancient Egypt by Jaromir Malek. Two of my favorite topics, so how could I not enjoy it? I'd enjoy it more if the pages weren't fused together by cat pee, but the reading part of it is fine.

2. I had a good soak a couple of weeks ago. The bathtub leaks, so we don't use it very much. We have a walk-in shower in the master bath and that works without leaking. It was certainly nice to baby my aching muscles a bit.

3. Always paper. I have a Kindle, but only use that for traveling.

4. I guess it depends upon what you are looking for. My recliner is pretty darn comfy and when there's a fire going, it's perfect, but then so is my bed when I'm tired, the study when I want to write. This house is all designed for comfort, no fashion.

5. I like rain/thunderstorm cds. We have a large collection of them and listen to one jsut about every night.