I can live with this...
What Grade Are You In?
1st grade
You got the 1st grade! You’re curious and inquisitive, and you have an enormous thirst for knowledge. That being said, you’re no robot- you’d much rather explore the world for yourself than be told what to do. You’re perceptive and open-minded, allowing you to see the beauty in life. And you get to drink a lot of apple juice.
P.S. I've taken this five times with five different sets of answers and gotten the first grade. I think the test is broken.
1st grade
You got the 1st grade! You’re curious and inquisitive, and you have an enormous thirst for knowledge. That being said, you’re no robot- you’d much rather explore the world for yourself than be told what to do. You’re perceptive and open-minded, allowing you to see the beauty in life. And you get to drink a lot of apple juice.
P.S. I've taken this five times with five different sets of answers and gotten the first grade. I think the test is broken.