It's been a while since I've done an update, but it's mostly because not much is going on. We are still three kittens strong on the front porch. We have a week and a half left with the twins. Lisa did say she might have something lined up for Calcifer, but not a word since, so I'm not hopeful. We were busy trying to keep them cool this past week, but they came through with flying colors. There are more and more toms hanging around, so I know our hand will be forced soon. Theatre is going as insane as usual. I was sure I was going to get into trouble with all the spending we've done, but Jim was fine with it. My budget must have been higher than I realized. Finally remembered to grab some reimbursement forms so that we can get our money back. We just came back the theatre where we met with the stage manager. They aren't using prop runners for the show, instead making actors responsible for them. We'll see what happens with that, but it's pretty much out of our hands. We are still up in the air about going to the Foothills for the 4th. Part of me wants to get away, but another part of me is just getting used to being home again. It would be different if John and Irene were going, but they aren't, so it would just be us. Jeff was supposed to be going to a party in SF, but it sounds like he's talked himself out of it. Barb is thrilled with the news as it means she won't be alone. She can't leave Snickers that night - the noise makes him crazy. The car is starting to make weird noises and it seems to be the brakes. It'll go in tomorrow and hopefully won't take a week and cost an arm. See what I mean? Just a lot of this and that. And a couple of shots - The setting sun against our living blinds Little Calcifer - please continue to think good thoughts for him.