After two days of Paula forgetting the trap, we finally picked it up yesterday. We brought it home, figured out how to set it and this morning, I loaded it with food and put it out. Sweetie paraded into it without a care in the world... except she was too light for the trigger plate. I tried to realize the gates, but couldn't remember how... Then she was off with the boys. AARRGGHH!! TBG wants to do a snatch and grab. I think it's unwise, but there's no talking him out of it. I have to have her by ten at the vet's by ten. If not, I will reschedule with them for next week... I hope. At least both the vehicles are home and running well. The show opened without incident and we still have power. All good things. I even managed to move to the next level on Duolingo for my French. The week is ending better than it started...