The Friday Five for 1 July 2022/Just Wondering

Space fem posted in thefridayfive

1. What's your favorite crafty activity?
2. What got you into it?
3. What was your favorite arts & crafts project as a kid?
4. What has someone made for you?
5. Are there any unfinished projects in your life you need to pick back up?

1. Really depends upon my mood. I love building stuff with my hands, like the doll house or the props, but I enjoy sewing and quilting, too... although not so much today.

2. Prop building started back in the 70's when I first got into theatre and I never stopped. Of course, then I went into the scene shop and building set and painted backdrops. As for the quilting, my Auntie Te started me quilting back in the early 80's. It keeps me off the streets.

3. Making papier mache dinosaurs for class.

4. Oh, tons of stuff. One friend worked in glass and mosaics and made gorgeous pieces for me. Then there has been jewelry and clothes. Lots and lots of gifts over the years.

5. I can honestly say no. Everything I have started has been finished, partially thanks to retiring and then to Covid.