Just when you think everything is going okay
Today TBG decided to give an old friend a call. Her husband was our hot air balloon instructor and we had gone to many events with them as their crew. John passed away a couple of years ago and then we found out that their daughter had married an old family friend. I suspect that they had been together for some time but because of his wife, they kept it quiet. Last year they married.
Fast forward to today. We learned that Deke died from an aggressive cancer and Kathy committed suicide three days later. TBG was broken as he tried to find the words. I’m stunned by the news. You just never know.
Fast forward to today. We learned that Deke died from an aggressive cancer and Kathy committed suicide three days later. TBG was broken as he tried to find the words. I’m stunned by the news. You just never know.