Six Words.
Sorry this is late- I've been having a major brain fart this week.
The words:
Soar
Virtue
Holiday
Marble
Organization
Knot
“So what are your plans for the holiday this year?” Illya sounded desperate.
“I’m assuming you speak of Christmas?” Napoleon adjust his tie as the entered the elevator.
“Do you have any suggestions how I might soar through it with my virtue and wallet intact?”
“It’s all about organization, my boy. You stay focused and don’t get your guts in a knot.”
“That’s very helpful, thank you.”
“And call Aunt Amy. She is a fabulous shopper. She certainly keeps me from losing my marbles.
I’m sure she’d help you. Who’s your secret Santa?”
Illya just smiled. “That would be telling.”
The words:
Soar
Virtue
Holiday
Marble
Organization
Knot
“So what are your plans for the holiday this year?” Illya sounded desperate.
“I’m assuming you speak of Christmas?” Napoleon adjust his tie as the entered the elevator.
“Do you have any suggestions how I might soar through it with my virtue and wallet intact?”
“It’s all about organization, my boy. You stay focused and don’t get your guts in a knot.”
“That’s very helpful, thank you.”
“And call Aunt Amy. She is a fabulous shopper. She certainly keeps me from losing my marbles.
I’m sure she’d help you. Who’s your secret Santa?”
Illya just smiled. “That would be telling.”