The Friday Five for December 16, 2022/Just Wondering

1. Have you gotten your flu shot yet? If not, why?
2. Are your halls all bedecked or are you not quite there yet?
3. What is something you should really do this weekend but probably won’t?
4. How will you be spending the weekend – at home, at the beach, skiing, or swimming?
5. Are you already so over this year?


1. Got my flu shot back in October. Hopefully, it will be enough to keep me well. After Covid, I don't need that, too.

2. I think they are as good as they are going to get. One of the good things about being stuck at home was that there was plenty of time to decorate, if not the actual will to.

3. I should get a start on my holiday baking. We will see what happens.

4. Probably at home, still with my Covid friend... sigh... According to the CDC, I can start going out tomorrow, but still am worried about infecting folks.

5. And in so many ways. I mean, some good stuff happened. A trip to Tahiti and a long-long dream of traveling to Egypt,but am ready to be done with Covid and its crap, which, of course, we never will be now. Sigh.