anais posted in the Friday Five: These questions were written by gethsemane. 1. Would you ever go "under the knife" (or laser, or dental pick) for cosmetic purposes? What and why, and would it really be worth it? 2. Describe your dream home, including location, design, and who/what’s in there with you. 3. You have one month to travel the world, all expenses paid. Where do you go and what do you do once you arrive? 4. What scares the bloody heck out of you? Would you face it down if someone paid you? What’s your price? 5. And of course, you’re stranded on an island. What five simple items do you have with you? How do you survive? Anyone in particular you’d like to be stranded with? What would they bring to the table? 1 Never. I’ve had a couple of operations, but they were for my back. I don’t have much, but it’s all mine. 2. It would be large enough to have a wing dedicated to rescue cats, probably in Hawaii and definitely with TBG. 3. Oh, lots of places if I can pick and choose – definitely the South Pacific. It there was only one stop, then probably a large country, like Australia so there would be lots to see and do. 4. Spiders, furry ones and hell, no. I don’t need that kind of money and never like that. 5. An endless supply of water and food, some lumber to build a structure out of, tarp, and a good knife. Always, TBG. He has mad survival skills.